 |
| Huge Event...50 cars from 50 states. 2 students on each team. |
 |
| Ford Explorers. Very Beautiful and new. Red, White and Blue. |
 |
| Parker and Jimmy |
 |
| Jimmy...They are such a great team They really are. They work very well together. Precise and Accurate. |
 |
| Inspecting their vehicle. |
 |
| Driving to the finish line. UTAH! We love 'em. As a mom, I was so glad they finished. There were four that didn't finish. |
 |
| Driving to Finish line. |
 |
| Photo op at the finish line. |
 |
| What a team!!! |
 |
| Stage as they presented the TOP Ten. One never knows who wins until the presentation. You can finish first and not have a perfect car. Infact, one team did finish first but they were not number 1. They ended up being number 10. |
 |
| The winners were from Oregon! Congratulations. |
Parker got 23rd mostly due to lack of communication and a lack of watching
the clock closely . They got rid of the major problems but missed two lights
because of miscommunication. Then they didn't double check because they thought
they were out of time and they had plenty of time.
Also, I was a little sad
because two small light bulbs were 6 demerits. 3 for each bulb. But, for a
miss of major engine problems people were only docked three demerits. I think there
is not a scale according to difficulty. He was sad and pretty deflated.
Looking back I think I was too. I wanted it to booster him.
Regardless, I am very proud
of him. He did a fantastic job. We are all recovering from the excitement of that. He is a champ regardless of the results. He rocks!!
No comments:
Post a Comment