Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Dearborn, Michigan the night before the competition

Job Fair for parents, students and instructors.  Fancy Smancy!  : )
Parker in his Red Polo Shirt he got.
Parker and Ryan on the outsides.  A "Big Wig", friendly guy from Ford or one of the sponsors.  There were many.  Can't remember which.  But he was really nice.
Posing in front of a Ford Rouge Truck


At the Career fair they had a little dexterity contest.  To take the spark plugs from one side and then install them into the other side.  They did great but, his instructor was in the top 3 fastest of all the instructors.  I must say....WOW....They were SO FAST!!!!
I Zoomed this photo.  At the Career Fair Jimmy & Parker were talking with each other in the explorer.  Last minute strategies.

I liked what this said about the fact that there were 13,000 competitors.
Zoomed up on his name....well, I guess his team mate too... and his instructor.  He had a great team.  They work well together.  McVea is a GREAT instructor.  We think he is GREAT!!!!


 


No comments: